Well, the construction portion of the Basement redo has been mostly complete. At least enough for us to begin painting this weekend. There are a few odds and ends the electrician and handyman have to finish, but enough was done for us to start painting.
Yesterday, I painted 2 coats of white on the ceilings. Today, I spent 6.5 hours edging (not as thrilling as certain gay fetish sites would have you believe.) Jeffrey rolled, and we got the first coat finished. I’m exhausted and sore, but happy to be one step closer to my dream comic book den being/guest room/rec room finished.
I’ve been taking pictures all along and will post before and after pictures when it’s done, but here’s a sneak peek:
The comic book room before, when it was the grody x-mas decoration bin storage room:
The (soon to be) refurbished new comic book room:
I am beside myself with (exhausted) giddiness.