Suspicious thoughts

Why the suspicious look from this “stopped shaving everything since he started working from home” guy? Because these two have been fighting all day and suddenly quieted down and started to spoon:

Are the sensing the doom and despair coming our way? No clue, but we’re loving the newly established peace and quiet from the get along gang.

15 Responses to Suspicious thoughts

1. truthspew says:

Me – I’ve had the beard pretty much forever. But he cheeks clean shaven. I’ve been letting it grow out a little bit lately.

2. I haven’t shaved for a week. What’s the point?

3. Nice pictures. I can only grow facial hair for so long. After about a week it starts itching like crazy. Hopefully you’re handling things better than I am.

4. mandaddy says:

Looking HOT there @sassybear. You are handling this self isolation thing very well. I think how we individually bear with it has to do with many factors. Of course, how you usually like spending time alone is the principal factor. If a guy is cool with hanging out alone or with his pets, that person will do such fine. Another factor is your immediate environment. If a guy can’t control his emotions, then this self isolation can be rough on him. Just enjoy to love yourself. Hell, gay men have faced this kind of stuff before. We got balls of steel.

Thanks for commenting. Anyone calling himself mandaddy is welcome on my blog anytime. And you are far too kind! Hot mess maybe 🙂

I am more fortunate than most. Holed up in a fully furnished spacious home with my husbear and dogs and more entertainment at our fingertips than we could fully enjoy in a lifetime. And while I can feel the despair creep in, I try hard to keep a cheery disposition. And you are very right: this is not the first health crisis gay men have faced, survived, and thrives in spite of!!! Bear hugs!

5. swosei12blog says:

I wish that I could grow a full bread just once. Usually, I end up with random, noncontiguous patches of hair/fur all over my face.

6. hmmmmmmm, that doesn’t look like the handsome sassybear I know. is that an imposter at breen acres?

7. Linda G DeGroot says:

I would dislike animals fighting all the time.

It would be horrible if they fought ALL the time. Fortunately, they don’t fight all the time, but they seemed to be getting on each other’s nerves all day today.

I like “get along gang” as a descriptor. My gang, the dog and cat, refuse to get along. Dog refuses to leave the cat alone, and the cat refuses to engage in the requested play behavior. We’re at an impasse.
    Hope you are well and handling the quarantine conditions with grace. Much love!