Training Day

So these two crazy guys are on a train to NYC. Seems a favorite little string quartet of ours – Well Strung – is performing at a favorite little dinner theater in the City – (Feinstein’s) 54 Below.

Say what? They’re hunks? We never noticed. We’s just a lover of musics, We is!

It sure seems crazy and a little irresponsible to miss a day and a half of work to pop down to the city in the middle of the week just to see four handsome men rosin up their bows and stroke their strings while we sip cocktails and enjoy the eye and ear candy. But that’s us: two wild and crazy guys.

Woohoo!

13 Responses to Training Day

They perform at least once a year here in our sleepy little seaside hamlet too, although I’ve not personally seen/heard them. They seem to be quire popular with the gays. Wait… are you two gays?!?! 😉

2. truthspew says:

Ah, on the Acela Regional. I’ve ridden it many a time.

this is a joke right? No quartet looks like this.

Oh wow! I’ve never seen such a sexy string quartet. Ha – Well Strung. Are they gay, do you know?

I’ll take the two lower-string players in a corner where they can demonstrate their plucking technique. The other two can amuse themselves with a bit of fiddling.

6. Ravager619 says:

Oh these are the same guys The Mistress talks about every so often. I hope you had fun watching them… play music. Right?

7. I want the viola player! w00t w00t! and I see nothing wrong with taking off work and going to NYC.

8. You live once….you might as well enjoy it every chance you get. I like this group…nice to listen to and to look at!