This little guy got stung or bit by something in the back yard, and was reacting badly…he seemed woozy and shaky. He was brought to the emergency vet where they examined him and determined it may have just been his scare/shock of the sudden bite/sting, and not the bite/sting itself, since there was no sign of swelling. They put him on Benadryl for 5 days just in case, which has made him a bit sleepier than normal.
It’s never easy to see your dog scared or in pain, especially when they’re this small. It breaks my heart. While the experience shook us up, I’m relieved he seems to be ok.