Marga-Rita

Despite knowing better, Jeffrey and I indulged in a cocktail tonight, even though it’s a “school night.” It’s been a loooong stressful week…and it’s only Tuesday!

While sipping on my Pear Cosmo, I looked over to see Rita staring at me. I couldn’t tell if it was judgement or jealousy coming out of those beautiful eyes (We have discovered Rita is fond of the taste of alcohol, so we have to be careful around her not to give her access to any.)

While she did not get a taste of tonight’s caustic concoctions, she did get some cheese, bacon, and chicken nibbles, so she made out pretty good!

9 Responses to Marga-Rita

Hmmm, she loves alcohol… like Father like daughter. 🙂

2. renudepride says:

So naughty! Denying your poor puppy of her taste – for medicinal purposes! 🙂 Naked hugs!

3. Ravager619 says:

What a cute little doggie! I couldn’t resist feeding her either.

Interesting that Rita likes the taste of alcohol. I wonder how common that is in dogs. For that matter, our dog Oreo liked beer quite a bit. We didn’t give him more than about a teaspoon, and that only occasionally. You know, a little treat.
    But it sounds like Rita had some good treats, too, even though none of them were alcoholic.

5. nothing wrong with a good snort every day (no rubbish). rita likes booze – who knew!

With a look like that it must be painful to deny her anything at all. I wouldn’t like to do it.

7. The pear cosmo sounds great! Rita sure does have a beautiful face.

8. truthspew says:

Hey – I’ve had weeks like that.