Oh my dog(s)

We’re heading back to Hartford, CT today, then we’ll drive home tomorrow.

As is usually the case, my Mom is staying at our house and dog sitting while we are away. The dogs get just as pampered, if not more so, when Grandma’s there.

Here they are patiently waiting for Gram to cook their eggs and bacon:

And here they are, gobbling down their breakfast:

We are excited to see them when we get home tomorrow, but not so excited to shovel the snow that fell while we were away:

Although, it is kinda pretty on the tree in our front yard:

(All pics courtesy of my Mom who has been texting me all morning.)

9 Responses to Oh my dog(s)

1. Ravager619 says:

I hope everything will be okay on the drive home. Hopefully you won’t run into that guy in Hartford, CT who drove to his court appearance on a stolen car charge in… a stolen car.

And soon it’ll be mid-March – nearly EASTER!!!
    The little ‘uns – so patiently attentive. They know which side of their bread is buttered – or, as in this case………..

3. truthspew says:

Here in Providence we got about 2″ of snow. It’s almost all gone today. That’s just the way I like snow.

4. good thing you are coming back today and not yesterday; all the airports were closed. these nor’easters suck. the puppies will be so happy to see their daddies!

Oh my! That’s a lot of snow. Hope you all enjoyed all the warm Florida sunshine this week. Does having a tan make it easier to shovel snow?
    Speaking of shoveling snow, how do you get into your driveway if it hasn’t been shoveled? Do you just drive over the stuff then shovel around the car? I’ve never had to shovel snow, so I have no idea.

Since we were away, we’ll have to park in the street until we clear the driveway enough to pull into it. Normally, we’d be parked in our garage and could plow the driveway to pull out. Plus, Mom is there so we’ll have to shovel out her car as soon as we get home tomorrow morning. Sigh. Life in the Northeast, folks!

6. renudepride says:

What would we all do without our mothers? I’m certain the snow is a “welcome home” reality dose! Naked hugs!