Drive by

Just doing a quick “drive by” to say I’m still among the living. Life has been kicking me hard lately, and all my focus has been on just getting through the day and doing what needs to be done. Blogging requires a certain frame of mind (for me) and I just haven’t been in that frame of mind for a while.  As soon as I have something positive to say or share, I’ll get back on the blogging horse.  Until then, be well, be compassionate, be considerate, and be vigilant! Things are pretty ugly in the world, so the more beauty we can spread, the better.

9 Responses to Drive by

But I get to see you soon!

2. I am sorry to hear that things have not been going well. I have noticed that you hadn’t posted for a bit. You are in my thoughts and I will send positive energy your way.

Thinking of you! 🙂

4. glen says:

Sorry to hear of your challenges/struggles. Just know that I am keeping you in my thoughts/heart and wishing for better days ahead. Missing your blogs, but I totally understand your need to focus on your health and survival. Take good care of yourself!

5. Ron says:

I understand completely.

6. Ravager619 says:

I hope things get better for you soon. I agree. Things are really ugly out there right now.

7. love ya, sassybear! raise a cosmo to me tonight!

You’ve been dealt a very raw deal in life, S/b, and yet you manage somehow to keep your head up. Thank you for demonstrating how to face down challenges when a lot of us are more fortunate than you’ve been. Thanks too for letting us know that you’re still there, ever hangin’ on, and we look forward greatly to your coming back and sharing your thoughts with us in regular blog posts once again.
    I’ve no doubt I’m just one of many who hold you close to our thoughts. Wishing you better conditions in life, with much affection – and please pass on our greetings too to J and, who else but li’l Harvey & Rita Mae all of whom will be doing their darnedest to keep your spirits up.
    Warm huggles to you.