Thank you, to RJ of Meanwhile, Over in Cali… for nominating me for this “award” (which was created by Okoto Enigma.) While I don’t usually do blogger memes, RJ and I are relatively new blogger buddies, and fellow comic book enthusiasts, so I wanted to use this as an excuse to give him and his blog a shout out.
As part of the requirements of winning this award, I must tell my readers three things about myself:
- I have a comic book collection of over 10,000 books and growing. It’s an addiction.
- I have never been outside of the U.S., other than Toronto and Montreal Canada.
- I plan to retire in 8 Years and 9 Months. I am worried I will not live that long.
I must also answer five questions, plus one weird or funny question, posed by RJ:
- Is a hot dog a sandwich? Nope. And although I usually can’t eat them, I love them and probably crave them more than any other food.
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Not on any pizza I’ll eat, but to each their own.
- Do you think by putting a slice of avocado on something it’s California Style? Is this a sex question? Either way, I’m going with “no.”
- Do you consider Taco Bell edible? Literally? Yes. Figuratively, sure. I have eaten, and enjoyed, Taco Bell in the past, but I would always choose better Mexican food over Taco Bell, these day.
- What is your favorite beverage? Alcoholic – Cosmo; Non-Alcoholic – Egg Nog
- What is the weirdest place you’ve had… chocolate? I guess a bar in Provincetown. I had a chocolate martini, which I expected to hate, but actually loved.
Thanks for the nod, RJ.