SPO-iled rotten!

Today, I got the most fantastic early birthday gift in the mail…an homemade giraffe shirt from Spo-Reflections!

Of course, I had to show it off to my giraffe posse (aka “The Tower”)

This will be the shirt that I wear to meet Tajiri (the new baby calf) and his parents, April and Oliver, at the Animal Adventure Park on my birthday.

I am honored to have another Spo original to add to my collection (I also have a fabulous rainbow shirt and an uber cool Marvel superheroes shirt.)

These shirts are treasured items, and whenever I wear them, I am reminded how lucky I am to have such a great and thoughtful (and talented) blogger buddy!

Thanks, Spo! I can’t express strongly enough how much I love this shirt (and you for making it for me!)

7 Responses to SPO-iled rotten!

I am so happy you like it so. I am honored.

Wheeee!! What fun! 🙂 ❤

3. Steven says:

A beautiful creation that Spo made for you which looks fantabulous on you!!

4. WOO HOO! FABULOUS! MARVELOUS! and just look at all those giraffe buddies you have!

Terrific! I saw the shirt on Spo’s blog and just new you would have a matching post modeling it. Happy Birthday (a little early)!

6. Ravager619 says:

That shirt is fantastic! I hope you’re enjoying your birthday month so far, too.

7. glen says:

Very handsome and what a wonderful gift. Happy Early Birthday. You look marvelous!!!