Cool it now

All is well. My fever appears to have broken overnight. As of 3:30 am this morning, my temperature has remained between 97 and 98.1 degrees, and is currently 97.7 degrees. That’s a big relief.

I (again) spent the day resting and checking my temperature.  Also, I read some comic books (Superman and Batman: Generations, Volumes 1 and 2), and we watched a couple of movies: Green Lantern (which wasn’t quite as bad as I remembered it being) and Connie and Carla (which is always fun to watch).

I am a little less miserable today because it’s only

“One more dawn.
One more day.
One day more!”

(see what I did there?)

10 Responses to Cool it now

1. Steven says:

Great news to hear!!

Really glad the fever is down. Hope it behaves and stays gone! Good luck tomorrow. 😘😎

So glad the fever has broken! Really hope you’re feeling better and getting back to normal soon.

4. Raybob says:

Hang in there! We are all rooting for you 🙂

5. Ravager619 says:

Glad to hear the great news!

6. I read about your reason for surgery. I have been diagnosed with IBS and IBD and don’t know the difference. Three things have solved that problem. 1) protonix caused the problem to sort of wane, 2) allergist told me I was allergic to all mammal products, 2) started drinking a2 milk.

For 35 years I have joked that I thought I was allergic to beef. Well, I am. I have figured out I can eat a bit of pork. So, I sub ground pork for ground beef when I want spaghetti.

As for the a2 milk, read my post today–April 3, 2017.

This is the first I’ve heard of A2. While I don’t consume a lot of milk, and I doesn’t seem to react to it, I’ll look into it. I also seem to have developed a reaction to ground beef, specifically, although consuming steak, pork, turkey and chicken doesn’t seem to bother me. For overall health Reasons, I primarily eat chicken or fish.
      I discovered an intolerance for gluten, which causes much of the same issues my IBD does, about a year ago. Any chance this might be an issue for you, too?

Inflammatory bowel disease, including UC and CD, is different from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Unlike IBD, IBS does not cause inflammation, ulcers or other damage to the bowel. Instead, IBS is a much less serious problem called a functional disorder. … IBS has also been called spastic colon or spastic bowel.