Working through it

Today was slightly better, but not great. I started the day by donning a shirt I love to wear, in the hopes of lifting my mood:

It’s a little difficult to sit up at a laptop all day, despite pillows and inflatable donuts; none the less, I am really glad I got permission to work from home. It helps keep me focused on other things and passes the day.  (Plus, I don’t have to dread going back to work being so far behind.)

My dogs usually spend a few minutes each morning begging to get on my lap, just enough to make me feel guilty, then make their way to the sofa. As if sensing my mood today, they decided to stay by my side all day while I worked, resting on some pillows:

It was nice to look down and see them there throughout the day.

It’s the little things.

6 days to go.

10 Responses to Working through it

That’s a fun shirt! When I was home for a month my doggies seemed to sense I wasn’t well, so they were extra affectionate and cuddly. I didn’t mind a bit. 😉

2. ANOTHER day gone, 5 to go! the prize is in sight!

LOVE the shirt! Love you, too.

4. Ravager619 says:

That’s one reason why I love working from home. I get the occasional visit from one of my kitties during the work day.

Getting there, S/b – though I do wish the route wasn’t as unpleasant and uncomfortable for you as it clearly is. You’re doggies are doing all they can to salve the pain, which is a lot, bless ’em.

6. Ron says:

Before you know it, this will pass too.

7. Glad you are doing better today. I am sure the dogs helped a bit!

8. Steven says:

They sure make good guard dogs for you! Glad your spirits are better today.

9. ONE day gone, 6 to go! keep yo eyes on da prize, sassy!