Happy Feet?

These were a pre-surgery get well gift from one of my co-workers, given to me (as part of a bag of get well goodies) on my last day of work before going out for surgery. I put them on today to help lift my spirits.

After a pretty good first day and a half home, things backslid a bit. My mouth started hurting non stop, I got really tired, felt generally crappy, and had an almost-accident that scared me a bit and had me on edge for several hours.
I donned my new Spider-socks this morning, after a long, hot shower, in the hopes of starting the day off on the right foot, in the right sock.

So far, so good.

9 Responses to Happy Feet?

1. Ron says:

Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Great socks! Hope you’re feeling better now.

Its easy to overlook the ‘little things’ in life that can calm and center us. Hope you’re feeling a little better and stronger every day. 🙂

4. Ravager619 says:

I love those socks! I’m sorry to hear you’re in pain right now, but I hope you feel better soon.

5. Shoshanah says:

Nice socks. Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery- maybe some cookies and cosmos in your future, when your mouth feels better?

6. Steven says:

Rest, relax, recoup! Now that the snow has passed, hopefully you will feel better, too! I got 14″ living next to Lake Michigan, but at my hubby’s house 20 miles inland, absolutely nada!!

7. those sox are DA BOSS! sorry to hear about the slight setback, but you WILL prevail! take care of yourself this weekend!