I get by with a little help from my best friend.

Despite being pleased with my interior decorating skills, my front porch was a tragic mess.

Fortunately, Jim was already coming here for a day of shopping with me, so I put his superior decorating skills to work (aka begged him for help) and he stepped up to the plate.

This is him working away in the cold after helping me shovel the freshly fallen snow.

This is the finished product. Because of the lighting it was hard to get a good pic, so this image doesn’t do it justice but, trust me, it looks fabulous!

No worries, Jim was paid handsomely with cocktails and my joyous squeals of delight!

9 Responses to I get by with a little help from my best friend.

Sometimes it takes someone else’s perspective to make it work. Looks great!

2. Shoshanah says:

Love the Peanuts display! Merry Christmas!

Fantastic! I love the Peanuts gang in the middle of it all, too! Big high-five to Jim!

Please give me Jim’s #. There is work to be done here.

5. Ron says:

I love the Peanuts gang cutouts too!

6. Steven says:

A great sense of attractive flair to the Christmas decorating!! I am only picturing the sound of your squeals now. 🙂

7. Ravager619 says:

Now that is what I’d love to do for a Christmas tree, if possible. Have a tree in the front yard that I can decorate for everyone to see every holiday season. I love what Jim did. 🙂

It looks lovely! I especially love the Peanuts characters. Jim needs a hat out in that cold.

9. jim made your house look fabu! and I LOVE the peanuts gang cutouts!