Gay Camping

IF

I’m going gay camping this weekend in Gibson, PA. Gay camping is just like straight camping, but with a Keurig. It will be a much needed respite for my soul, away from society proper. It always seems to surprise people that:

A. I’ve gone camping as an adult
B. I still go camping
C. I like going camping

I don’t know why. Gay men have always had anΒ  attraction to camp πŸ™‚

20 Responses to Gay Camping

I love to go camping if the weather isn’t too hot or wet. But I didn’t know you liked camping too. Glad you had a good time.

2. I have never been camping. Not unless Band Camp counts where you stay in a college dorm building and use a common bath….eeek that was roughing it. Hope you had fun.

3. I’m am visiting over from Anne Maries and RJ’s places! I am right there with you! I love gay camping, or as I call it glamping. I’m not far from the Poconos so I go to The Woods Campground in Leighton. Several friends have sites there. Always meet the most wonderful people camping, I swear.

4. David says:

It sounds like you will have fun, I really prefer staying at the Hilton.

It is good to step outside of my comfort zone once in a while and “rough it.” Nothing makes me appreciate what I have more than doing without it for a few days.

you will be sleeping in future tents?

6. Watch out for any bears.
    JP

7. sluggy says:

Hey, that’s just North of where I live! I’d say come by for drinks tonight but I am in Virginia now.
    Have fun!!

8. From a straight woman: I hate camping, won’t go camping. I need ac and a commode without walking all over god’s green and very dark earth.

9. R.J. says:

Have fun and enjoy your time off!

10. pecfuzz says:

Bear men love to camp out. in the woods and about anyplace else. I guess the yearning for the great outdoors is part of who we are. Be watchful of what hot furry creature might want to sneak inside your tent tonight.