Natural Knitting

For those who don’t know, I’m a nudist.

I’ll allow a few moments for those of you who need to leave, to go.

🎷🎺🎸🎀🎺🎷🎻🎸🎀🎧🎼🎺🎹🎀🎷🎼🎀

Still with me? Great!

I also enjoy crocheting and always wanted to learn to knit. I met another man a little over a year or so ago that also enjoyed social nudism, knew how to knit, and offered to teach me.

And so “Naked Knitting Tuesdays” we’re born.
Every Tuesday, we get together, have dinner with the hubby (who prefers socializing with pants), then head to the basement (aka Nude Lounge) for nakedness, knitting and wine.

It’s a fun night of the week that I look forward to. I have not taken to knitting like I did crochet, but I haven’t given up! But that may just be the nakedness and wine talking!

12 Responses to Natural Knitting

This is simply wonderful.

I think it ironic nudism and crocheting are together.

3. Doug says:

I never considered myself a nudist until my stepdaughter and grandson moved in with us. Then it became clear I really like being naked.

4. Michael says:

Awesome post! I have been a casual home nudist for many years. How do you meet other like minded nudists? I would love to meet others. Good luck with knitting!

I started my own local group and I host socials on a semi-regular basis. Once you meet a few other nudists, you start to make more connections and it just snowballs from there.

5. nekkid knitting is fun, as is pants-free knitting.
    I never took to crochet. and yes, knitting is slower than crochet. but stick with it, dear, and soon you will be knitting as fast as I do! πŸ™‚

I won’t believe you until you show us proof that you are what you claim to be. (It might help if you try doubling your wine input first.)

7. Careful with those knitting needles!

8. sluggy says:

Most activities are better when done nekkid…..well maybe not wood chipper operating or fire starting….
    I too took to crochet like a duck to water but knitting is my nemesis.
    Whatcha making?

My first project was a hat which I completed. I’m now working on a scarf. But it’s very slow going.

• Steven says:

And here I thought it was a loincloth for those unexpected visitors. πŸ™‚ Hopefully the weather has improved temperature-wise that the scarf won’t be needed until November!