Wait ’till your father gets home

I arrive home first every day (usually.) After the initial excitement, tail wagging, outdoor pit stop, playing, licks and a little barking…this is where they perch to await the arrival of Daddy #2

11 Responses to Wait ’till your father gets home

Very cute! Sometimes Marvin will wait near the front door for Spouse to get home from his evening work outs.

what a joyous welcome.

3. Ron says:

I remember these days when we used to have our little Pomeranian dogs. I miss them and those happy times.

Pack animals awaiting their ‘leader’! They’re lost and helpless without him.

There is no doubt that the dogs see Jeffrey has the alpha male – they obey him so much better and they clearly agitated when he’s not home. But I accept my place in the pack. I am the probably too lenient, cuddly dad and Jeffrey gets to be the strong leader. We’ve definitely going a great dynamic.

• Raybeard says:

In that case I wonder if they see you as a rival vying equally with them for Jeffrey’s attention. Makes one wonder what’s going on in those doggy minds. 🙂

5. my girls do that also; daddy loves to drive up and see kitty faces in the windoes!

6. Roy says:

This is just to cute for words!!! You all are lucky to have each other!!