Be your own judge

“You gotta make your own kind of music
Sing your own special song
Make your own kind of music
Even if nobody else sings along”

When you find happy; when it works for you, don’t let anyone interfere with it. If your heart and your head knows what’s right for you, fuck the rest of the world.

Just saying…

7 Responses to Be your own judge

You are a wonderful man. That’s my judgment.

2. the cajun says:

Choosing isn’t judging. Enjoy your own kind of music.

Please take this to heart and don’t forget it now.

4. hey, who am I to judge? what makes me happy might piss someone else off. I love my boyfriends as they are, without conditions! pet the puppies and hug jeffrey for me.

5. Ron says:

Oh you are SOOO right on this one. I was just thinking today “I found what (who) makes me happy and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. My heart and my head knows this is right and, here goes, fuck the rest of the world what they think. We all strive for happiness in this too short life, and if we’re lucky enough to find it then grab a hold of it and don’t let go for dear life. I wish I could write about the wonderful thing that happened to me in real life in my blog but I can’t (because “you know who reads it”) but know this, I have finally found true, complete happiness after 72 years on this planet after looking for a lifetime. And I want to scream it from the mountaintops. But I don’t want to cause undue hurt of someone else I love so I balance. Sorry to be so cryptic but I think you understand. I’m making my own kind of music now and it is wonderful.

Ron…as long as you’re happy, you have my unconditional support!

• Ron says:

Of course I would like to have everyone like me (as most people do) but I understand that some people will find it hard to understand where I am now. But this one thing I know, for the first time in my life I am supremely happy. And that in the end is all that matters, especially at this time of my life when time IS running out. I would never have dreamt I would be where I am today. Just goes to prove that it isn’t over until it’s over. Again, never give up hope whether it be your job, family matters or personal relationships. Life will surprise you when you least expect it. Thank you for your support.