Big Balls!

20130421-213219.jpg

I am very proud to announce our bowling team – Team Skittles – swept the final night, took all 4 points and secured our spot in first place for both the first and second half of the season this year. I also bowled my second best series tonight (starting with a 124 average): 141, 154, 131 – 426! Woohoo! This is the first competitive thing I’ve ever won!

It feels good!

15 Responses to Big Balls!

When I visit some day I hope you will teach me how to bowl – if that is possible.

2. Shawn says:

you go hot jock!

Congratulations!

4. JimA says:

Great job! Congrats!

Woot! Those are scores I could only dream of when I was a bowler.

Well done to ‘Team Skittles’! No doubt this mighty achievement was due in no small part to your own contribution, S/b. Sounds like a clear justifiable excuse for an extra cosmo (on top the others).

7. FUCKIN’ A! WOO HOO! 🙂

(cue queen’s “we are the champions”)

8. justajeepguy says:

CONGRATULATIONS! I know how bad you wanted this.

However, I hope you made a typing error because your numbers don’t add up. The scores total 426 for a 142 ave. 567 would have been a 189 ave. a 124 ave would have a total of 372. I bet you have computer scoring so the total would be correct but if not…

Sean: you’re half right: in my excitement, I miscalculated my series tonight – it was only 426. Nowhere near as awesome but it’s still a good series for me. I corrected my post to reflect the proper info. However, my average (124) was the average I had up until this point…it may adjust up after tonight, but that is the average I was trying to beat tonight so I still bowled over average all 3 games.

Woo hoo!!! 🙂

10. Nate says:

Congrats, Sassybear.
    I AM surprised to hear it is the first competitive thing you have won…you seem like a real competitor.

Really happy to hear things are working out.

11. Jay M. says:

Well that is just bloody AWESOME! Congratulations!!! Isn’t it a great feeling to win because YOU played a big part in it?! WOOHOO!!!!
    Peace ❤