Libation Experimentation

20130401-215715.jpg

I did some research on Skinny Girl Cosmopolitan Martinis for all of you and found that, while you won’t get skinnier drinking an entire bottle by yourself, you WILL get tipsier.

You’re welcome!

28 Responses to Libation Experimentation

1. I’ve never tried Skinny Girl. You should have video blogged each glass for us….

2. Thanks for making the sacrifice to check this out for the greater good. You’re just a Christian martyr to through yourself on that grenade for the rest of us.

I like to think of myself as more of a “godless guinea pig” – but, either way, when it comes to booze, I will always volunteer!

• (Giggling at myself) I read your note to say “GODDESS guinea pig”. I’d invested an unreasonable amount of time pondering the relative merits of ‘goddess guinea pig’ vs ‘guinea pig goddess’ before re-reading to see it was “godLESS”.
        In any case, thanks for your sacrifice.

Now THAT is funny! But if I get the nickname “Goddess Guinea Pig” at the next bloggerpalooza because of you, there WILL be hell to pay!

Oh my… no mixing or measuring? Just pour it in a glass and then down your throat??? That sounds dangerously simple. 😉

P.S. We miss you guys.

4. UPDATE: I bought a bottle of this tonight. I was surprised my state store carried it (cause we are SO DUMB we need the state to tell us what we can and cannot drink). it’s chilling now, along with a bottle of the chocovines wine we sampled at the blogger meetup. as for me, I am throwing back a glass of butterscotch schnapps (str8, no bailey’s) to fortify me to do laundry and dishes tonight. I have a slight buzz…

smooches! 🙂

Yes, crafty title! Maybe the idea is to get the overweights having a little tipple for ‘medicinal’ reasons. If nothing else, it’ll get them feeling better about themselves.

6. Richard says:

I will make a note of this. 🙂 I’ve been drinking other ‘red’ drinks, Ruby Red and Red Headed Sluts.

7. you did us all a favor, sassybear; THANK YOU! but NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) can replace your hand-mixed cosmos!

Well OF COURSE my hand mixed cosmos are better…this is just an “emergency” drink after a girl’s cleaned house all afternoon and is too tired to make herself a proper cocktail.

If you mean the recipe, then here it is:

Go to the liquor store.
      Find a bottle of Skinny Girl Cosmo Martini.
      But it.
      Bring it home.
      Open it.
      Poor it into s glass.
      Drink it.

8. Ron says:

Ron,

I LOVE martinis and margaritas. Never had a “Skinny Girl” though. Next Bloggerpalooza make me one please. Thanks!

Ron

Does it pour cosmopolitan martinis from the bottle? Or do you need to mix stuff? I’ve never heard of skinny girl. Don’t know if I trust those skinny girls. They have to prove themselves to me before I can trust them.

I, on the other hand, had beer and watched baseball tonight. Go Braves! Major League Baseball is the reason we have a TV. Wait, does that make me a redneck? I did like those cosmos you made in Delaware. Can I find redemption?

10. Jay M. says: