Sleepy Bear

IMG_5188

I wasn’t feeling too Sassy today. I was very tired and have been since I got back from Delaware. Bloggers really know how to party and whoop it up and I still haven’t recovered from all that running around and late night boozing. I could barely keep my eyes open at work today, as you can tell by the picture I took this morning at my desk. I need a nice looooooooooooong nap… and bubble bath…. and massage….

…any volunteers?

17 Responses to Sleepy Bear

1. Laurent says:

Gee Dr.Spo said that it had been a weekend of polite conversation and reading with an occasional glass of sherry for medicinal purposes. Looked pretty staid to me. Obviously you have all the salacious details the good Dr. did not want to impart with.

Have you tried masturbation?

3. I’m not a nap person. If I go down for a nap, I’m down for the day. And night. Else I feel like a big pile of poop.

4. Jay M. says:

Late nights?!?!?! Oh good grief!!!! All you old farts had died out by 11PM Saturday night! HAHAHAHAHA! I was still going strong! And VERY happy to have gotten Monday off as a snow day to recuperate.
    Peace ❤
    Jay

5. mee too! I have been a tired little “fairy in training” this week. and water bloated. and I CAN’T take naps since I am at work all day; the boss would frown on it.

I could bring some incense. perhaps we could all climb into a japanese-style bathhouse soaking tub!

6. Ron says:

Tell me about it. I just got up from another “I thought I died nap.” You know the kind, you wake up and don’t know what time of day it is or where you are? By Saturday I was running on near empty. You think my eyes always look like that? Nah, that’s the way I look when I have about two hours of sleep a night, fitful sleep.

By the way, it looks like we’re on for next year.

Naps are wonderful. I approve.

8. Cubby says:

Sean, I looked like that all day long. The blogger weekend just doesn’t seem to want to end (thank dog).

9. Nate says:

No problem. I need the nap myself. And I can always use a massage. Let’s swap!!!