End Marriage Inequality

20130326-052833.jpg

I support overturning Prop 8 in California and ending DOMA in the Federal Government and believe the US should provide equal marriage opportunity and rights for same-sex couples, so I post this red HRC symbol to show my support and will wear red as well.

Do you? Will you?

11 Responses to End Marriage Inequality

1. Ron says:

I still find it incredible that marriage equality is even being debated on the Supreme Court. It is so obvious that marriage equality will happen, not if but when. However, I doubt if this Supreme Court will have the courage to make a sweeping ruling but rather will kick it back to the states, which is a shame. Marriage equality will happen when our country gets Supreme Court justices that know the right thing to do.

2. Jay M. says:

I sort of forgot to wear red, but I did change my Facebook profile to the red HRC badge! I love how many others did the same, gay and straight.
    Peace ❤
    Jay

3. Shawn says:

I’m wearing red. I’m also married in California. Those of us who got married in 2008, still are. Prop 8 created a second class that could not get married after it’s passage.

4. knoxxy says:

I agree! All for equality.

Totally in support of marriage equality, ending DOMA, and overturning Prop 8! Don’t have anything red to wear – it’s not my color. Traveling to Florida today, but I’ll be thinking about SCOTUS and all my wonderful gay friends who need to be able to marry. Already. I mean, what’s the hold up?

Sweetie…you’re always wearing red because you wear your heart on your sleeve. You’re support is appreciated, especially with so much going on in your life right now. Thank you!

6. Tony D says:

already on it! go scotus!!!

7. Laurent says:

Since 1997 in Canada we have equality protected in our Constitution and we are still here. I wonder why US Politicians are afraid to look North on any social question. They always come up with some silly reason.

And that is the very reason Jeffrey and I once made a concerted effort to move to, live and work in Canada about 7 years ago. Since that fell through, our only hope is that the US will catch up to Canada. Sigh…

8. FUCK YEAH!!!!! on both counts!!!!!