My Canine Conscience

20130311-205301.jpg

I just took this picture of the little angel and the little devil that sit on my shoulders and whisper in my ears to be naughty or nice. I’ll let you guess who’s who and who I listen to more…

19 Responses to My Canine Conscience

is this your version or ‘bad idea bears”?

2. I seriously read the title as “My Cocaine Conscience”. Three times.

3. justajeepguy says:

I love this. Can I use it for my Dogably PawFection blogger post?

Sure…but I think I can do better. If you don’t get another pic from me, use this one. If you DO get another pic from me, use the one you like best!

I think that under BOTH those innocent-looking faces there lurks the wish to create mischief and mayhem, though it’s your right-shoulder little scamp (YOUR right) to whom you give slightly more listening attention, and who never betrays any sign of guilt at doggy wrong-doing.

5. harvey on the left, rita on the right; you listen to harvey more.

am I correct; what do I win?

Oh, you silly girl…yes, you are right. Now which is the devil and which is the angel?

• rita is the angel and harvey is the devil.

BINGO! Give that pretty lady a prize!

• Raybeard says:

Oh drat! A.M. gets the prize, making me wish I’d been clearer in my circuitous answer ‘cos that’s what I meant too. Still, no sour grapes here. Well done, A.M. 🙂

My apologies, sir. I failed to award you a prize as well so I retroactively bequeath you said honor, as well, for your accurate determination!

• Raybeard says:

It doesn’t REALLY matter, S/b – as long as I can have a long licky kiss from each of them when I pop round SOMEtime in the future.

of course you can…and stop threatening me with a visit!

• Raybeard says:

Don’t worry, S/b. I’ll not only give you many months notice. My passport expired years ago – and there’s been no point in renewing it without a purpose! But I’ll also be asking you to suggest somewhere in your neighbourhood where I can book a room to sojourn a few days while I’m fllitting in and out, annoying you with my presence. No, I’ll NOT hear of it – I am ever so difficult to live with it’d drive you and hubby AND the little yelpers right up the wall!

6. JimA says:

They’re so cute! Except Harvey isn’t too interested in you at this moment.