Super Bear

Today, I helped a friend move. I’m exhausted and sore, but I’m glad I was able to help.

I feel like a Super Bear!

8 Responses to Super Bear

1. anne marie in philly says:

grrrrrrrrrrrr! that should help with your weight loss this week!

I dropped 1.5 pounds last week, after going back to my regular eating habits. last night I pressed 135 pounds on the back extension machine, and 50 pounds on the standing ab crunches, 2 new personal best records!

oh yeah, and that pain down my right side? degenerative rheumatoid arthritis; isn’t that lovely? 😦

• Raybeard says:

OMG, A.M. – your final sentence has pulled me up sharp! What a bummer! Please keep us informed on what’s happening through your comments on other blogs (Knowing that you don’t have your own.). Meantime my thoughts and best wishes are with you.

• anne marie in philly says:

thank you dear; it did cause me a bit o discomfort whilst I was visiting breen acres. but I am NOT going to give it an inch! I will keep you in the loop.

Stupid DRA! Let’s kick it’s stupid ass!

• anne marie in philly says:

FUCK YEAH!

my gym trainers are slightly adjusting my exercise plan; in fact, they tell me that exercise is the best thing for DRA! and I DO NOT intend for DRA to get the upper hand in my life. I see my MD on 8/15 for a new life plan. hey, at least it’s not cancer; I already kicked its ass in 1989! 🙂

Wow, when was that photo taken? It’s got me all hot and flushed!

Now you take it easy – on the sofa with a doggie on each side – and Jeffrey doing all the housework and meal-providing. What’s that? Work? Aw, shucky-doo!

3. No capes! They get caught on things. Go with a kilt instead. 😉