Gay Balls

Tonight, we met a few friends and went gay bowling, for one of the events for Pride week in Albany.

We drank a lot of beer, knocked down a few pins, then headed out, with our good buddy, Tony, to one of our favorite places to eat: Olde English Pub.

The food was great, the service exemplary, and the eye candy plentiful enough to rot your eye teeth in an instant.

Definitely, a fantastic night!

20120604-213554.jpg
(Tony and me enjoying a pint!)

12 Responses to Gay Balls

1. RG says:

Is Tony single? 🙂

Looks like you’re looking at a telly up in the corner, S/b! But I’m so glad that a fun night was had by all.

3. anne marie in philly says:

I’d like to see some of that eye candy…

bowling seems to be more about partying and drinking than bowling ?

I can’t deny beer and bowling often go hand and hand but, no, bowling is not “about drinking and partying”. In this instance, it was an event scheduled as part of the gay pride events in Albany so it was purely for fun and socializing and celebrating; and, therefore drinking and debauchery ensued.

• Urspo says:

Ever read “Bowling Alone”? a landmark book that supports the notion of social networks and glue (like bowling leagues) that are the ‘real’ family values in the USA. And sorely needed.

Actually, I have read it 🙂

5. Andrew says:

I just think it’s cool that you guys are drinking from grenades. One time I drank from a glass that had a chip out of the top, and all I could think of was not cutting myself. Now I feel embarrassed.