Everything old is new again

I am monkeying around with the appearance of my blog so be aware that it may change often as I tweak it to my liking.

I have uploaded the entirety of my original blog posts so there is now a complete history of IEAAD for you to peruse. All of the old photos are lost, so no pictoral history. I will slowly work my way through and discard any posts that have no meaning without images.

I am toying…TOYING, mind you…with bringing back Undie Monday.

If you have a blog, visit me here, and are  not on my blog roll, please let me know.

If you are on my blog roll and have shut down your blog, please let me know.

If you have a blog, are on my blog roll, and don’t want to be, please let me know.

That is all for now.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Everything old is new again

1. N!LoC says:

can i be on your blogroll ??

i have a facebook blog page that posts various gay blog posts called “GAY BLOGS”.. feel free to post any of your posts there…

2. Mike says:

Hi there…HOpe you are feeling better…that’s sure a hell of a way to enter into a new year! If you’re so inclined, would love to be added to your blogroll

Cheers!

3. Victor says:

I’m enjoying the fashion parade. 🙂

I used to be on your blogroll but am not on the current one.

Change as much as you want, S/b – though I will NOT permit you to shave off that sexy-as-hell facial fuzz.
    Undie Monday, Yes indeed! But more to spectate at than to participate in – at least from this blogger.

Now here’s a challenge! Just you TRY to stop me following you. You will FAIL!

5. JustAMike says:

LOL, I think you have all the blog permutations and combinations covered. 😀

Nothing like a new frock to brighten up the day.

7. Tai says:

I think you might like Instagram, an app for iPhone. It’s awesome for sharing photos.

8. anne marie in philly says:

UNDIE MONDAY?!? hot damn! my fave boyz showing off for me! woo hoo!

PS – kelly (rambling along) has a new link; you may want to update your blogroll.

9. Cubby says:

Woo hoo! Keep toying around with UM. It’s everyone’s favorite.