Fried

Day 4 of non-stop fever , coughing and headache. Z-pack is having no effect. X-rays are clear. Bloodwork is clear. I’m going for a CT scan tomorrow.

I really hope they find what’s wrong. I’m starting to get really depressed.

😦

15 Responses to Fried

1. Ray says:

me too. Hope everything is well with you.

2. Tai says:

How’s it going Sean? I’m worrying.

3. cb says:

This sounds an awful lot like what I have been dealing with.

you musn’t loose heart; I will call you with some guided imagery ideas to clear it all away!

5. Sending positive vibes your way. Hope you’re feeling better by the time I’ve posted this!

6. Victor says:

I’d send you some of my grandmother’s chicken soup if I could.

πŸ™‚

7. anne marie in philly says:

awwwwwwwwwww, poor little sassybear! you and CB seem to be feeling the same…get well soon honey, I miss your snarkiness!

8. RG says:

Feel better soon!
    I COULD visit and nurse you back to health. It would require a lot of draining and not from leeches either.

9. AjohnP says:

Feel better, snookums!!! πŸ™‚ Sending hugs your way…..

Any ‘downer’ is bad enough, but an extended one like you’re experiencing is the absolute pits. Sending all the health wishes I can which, along with the very many others you’re getting, may help shoo it away.

Here’s hoping whatever it is goes away soon. Nasty not-feeling good flu-like thing in the summer is a bummer.

12. Bill J says:

Patience and healing.

13. Chris (in Philly) says:

I hope you feel better soon. You will be in my prayers.

14. Sending hugs your way! 😦

15. Richard says:

I’m beginning to wonder if you haven’t gotten the same type of strong flu-like virus that hit my co-workers and I about 2 months ago. For a whole damn week I was afflicted with an annoying fever that would rise and fall. It got up as high as 103.7 and rose up to 103 for a few days. No other symptoms, just the fever. I was also worried and went to my doctor, had him check me out for so many things. Everything came back negative. By the end of the week the fever finally stabilized, but for several days after that I would still feel these hot spots around my body, which was odd. Eventually that went away too. The odd thing about this virus is that it manifested itself differently in all of my co-workers that it hit. One girl got the typical flu-symptoms, coughing, congestion, fever, aches and tiredness, but very strong. I got hit with only fever and chills. Another co-worker got hit a week after I did, hers started with hives that lasted for a whole week and within 3 days she developed the fever as well. The final co-worker of ours who got hit with it was having stomache problems, vomitting and not able to keep food down. All of us had this annoying bug for a week or so, and then it just vanished. Hopefully that’s what you have and it’s not anything else. I know how you feel, I was also feeling bummed and worried that it was the beginning of something bad, but it turned out to be a really strong, nasty bug. Flu viruses seem to be getting strong these days, it’s scary. Hope you start to feel better soon babes!