Farewell

Today we officially said good-bye to Chez Breen…

…and said hello to The Hamlet.

And so our new adventure begins!

17 Responses to Farewell

May this new chapter be one of the best ones of your lives.

2. Hope the move goes well for you all. Tough time. Strong men. You are doing it! Prayers ascend.

3. Cubby says:

I hope you enjoy your new home as much as the last. And I hope more than anything that the stress you’ve had the last few weeks is gone for a long, long time.

4. AjohnP says:

Yahoo! So happy to hear you made it this far unscathed. 🙂
    Can’t wait to see pictures of the new place.

It’ll be great when you eventually feel yourself as ‘settled’, but until that time comes (which we all hope will be very soon) the thoughts of a multitude of all your ardent fans are with you. Go well, S/B.
    “Thou still hast been the father of good news.” (HAMLET Act 2, Scene 2) May this quote from an appropriate source, apply to you and to your future blogs.

Btw My heart really took a jump when I saw only the title of your post. Phew!

6. RG says:

Aaaaaah – priorities. You got your internet connection up and running. Welcome back from your brief hiatus! Alright troops – call off the stalking!

7. Robin says:

So excited to see your happy little words! Can’t wait to see your pics. Try not to overwhelm yourselves too early in the game. Much love to you and Jeffrey, from here!

8. Chris (in Philly) says:

Congrats on the new place.

9. Buddy Bear says:

Very exciting to start on a new adventure! I’m happy to hear how upbeat you are sounding now that the move is over…. except, of course, the unpacking, sorting and arranging.

10. anne marie in philly says:

YAYZ! I too am sorry I never got to visit chez breen in person. however, I am looking forward to seeing how you decorate the hamlet and how you meet the challenges of this new fork in the road.

we are all pulling for you, sassybear! smooches!

11. Bill J says:

Yay! Moved stuff and internet connection established. Big step.

So,

Is it Sassybear’s Hamlet?
    The Bears of the Hamlet and Sassybear?
    The Hamlet of Sassybear?
    The Hamlet of the Bears and Sassybear, their leader?
    Sassybear of the Hamlet?

• sassybear says:

We actually get full Internet today. We have survived via our 3G network on iPhones and iPads.

It is simply “The Hamlet” since we love on Hamilton Street.

12. Happy Home! Are you near where you were living when I moved? Back in the same neighborhood? I miss you. I’m sorry I never got to visit Chez Breen! Looking forward to seeing The Hamlet!

13. D@vid says:

I am happy and excited for your new chapter… and proud of you for getting through all that you have lately. You’re a strong person… I don’t think there’s anything you can’t get through… I admire that about you. Good luck to you in your new abode… home is where you make it.