New Start

figured the Non-Rapture and almost move was a good time to move my blog over to WordPress, so here I am. Hope you all followed me over.  It appears my posts imported but it keeps stalling on the comment imports. I’ll give this a shot for a week or two and make sure I can figure out how to blog properly from here, then I’ll consider taking down my old blog at Blogger. WordPress Bloggers: I may need guidance as I figure this all out.

12 Responses to New Start

1. drummajorkev says:

Welcome to the Club. Had no internet for blog reading while in Vegas and just s catching up. I found the transition to be very easy for me. After a couple weeks I think you will be very happy with WordPress

2. outleft says:

Okay, I think everything is changed Sean. I’ll keep up the old blog up at my place until you are sure you want to stay.

I’ve been very please here, I hope you are as well.
    It seems a good time (the alleged Rapture and turning 40) to have a fresh start.

Besides, there is nothing like a new frock to brighten up your day!

4. anne marie in philly says:

you can’t get rid of me by switching blog platforms! good luck with the new venture!

5. Buddy Bear says:

My links are changed. Good luck with WordPress! Sexy armpit pic…. grrrr!

6. Cubby says:

Welcome to WordPress. I’ll be very happy to help you, just ask 🙂

7. Ray Carvello says:

Here I am, still with you, keen as ever to follow your continuing adventures, trials and triumphs.
    Btw You don’t shake ME off that easily – HA!!! 😉

So far, so good! Do you mean “almost move” as in “it’s almost time to move” or as in “we almost moved but we’re staying put now?” ::??

9. Welcome to WordPresssss, sexiness.

10. Robin says:

Linked! Love your new address. Good luck on your new blogsite!

11. Tai says: