>Feeling Spo-cial

When I got home today there was a package waiting for me from a very special friend of mine Michael from Spo Reflections.

I couldn’t imagine what it was or why he was sending me a package. I resisted sitting right down and ripping it open; instead, I set it aside as we ran out and did our errands.

We got home and prepared and ate dinner before I allowed myself to finally sit down and explore what was in the box. Under a handwritten card (I have some of Spo’s actual handwriting…swoon!) with a message indicating this was an early birthday gift to cheer me up, (no matter what was in that box, I was already grinning ear to ear) there was a tissue wrapped item.

I wish I had the willpower to wait until my 40th birthday this year to find out what was in that tissue paper, but that’s not unil May 17th and there’s NO WAY I was going to make it 63 days with a secret gift from Spo sitting around the house. So with little restraint, I pulled away the tissue to reveal THIS:

HOLY CRAP! An authentic Spo shirt in rainbow stripes.

I can NOT freakin’ believe it. I’m so glad Jeffrey missed the picture of me shrieking like a little girl (a manly, butch, sexy little girl, of course) and got my after shriek beam instead.

Without hesitation, on it went and so began my photo session wearing my all new authentic Spo-Shirt.

Oops…forgot to take off my pants.

I seriously cannot thank Spo enough. I am touched and thrilled beyond words and cannot wait to wear this out and about. Best birthday gift ever.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, there’s something in my eye…ahem…

This entry was posted in Other Bloggers, Spo Shirt. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to >Feeling Spo-cial

1. Buddy Bear says:

>Wow! Lucky you! Fantastic!! You look very sexy in it with or without pants. I especially love the last two peek-a-boo ones where you reveal your curvacious upper thigh and shapely buttock…. **swoon**. News flash: the travelling Spo-shirt has arrived at my house!!. My goal is to try to replicate some of your Spo-shirt pictures. Sadly, I couldn't possibly look as cute in it as you did.

2. AJohnP says:

>I'm totally jumping on the jealously/envy wagon. What a great shirt and an amazing gift. Enjoy it!!!

3. RG says:

>I'm soooooooooo envious.

>That is absolutely ACE+. I can even HEAR that shirt from here! If one day you ever feel that people aren't noticing you, just put it on, and, by God, they WILL! Wear it with pride, you lucky little hottie. And our thanks to Spo for bestowing this gift to where it's truly deserved and appreciated. SUPERB!

5. Nick says:

>you look so sexy in it Sean

>That's supercalifragilistiexpialidocious! It looks great on you!

7. Will says:

>Squeeee!!And thank you for sharing the pics!

8. Ur-spo says:

>I am glad you like it; I was going to wait until May but I too could not wait. I figured it 'went with everything' including your caps. May it always bring you a smile; and make the bitches at the bowling mad-jealous"Happy Birthday"!

9. Jim says:

>Aw! You're so handsome!You look great in the Spo-shirt! I'm seething with jealousy though… :-/

10. Cubby says:

>You are the luckiest boy on Earth! So jealous!