>Chattering Away

This entry was posted in crochet, Video Post. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to >Chattering Away

1. ArichNY says:

>I really miss you. Big hugs. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. D@vid says:

>You should always say what you mean and feel and not worry about repercussions… those that are your friends won't mind.. and those that mind aren't your friends. I wrote a similar post a few days ago coming to the realization that I am becoming closer to my online friends than my local, real-life friends. And I'm happy about that. Hope you feel better… and as woofy as it is to video blog without a shirt on, you have strep, for pete's sake… put something on!!

3. Ur-spo says:

>I enjoy your crochet videos; I get to hear you and your thoughts. I am sorry you feel bummed like this from time to time. I wish it were not so.

4. Buddy Bear says:

>โ€œThatโ€™s a lot more care than I have gotten and sometimes get from people in my real life that I see every day.โ€ This is exactly my experience with online friends! The internet allows me a less risky way to bare my soul. Online, I am brutally honest about my feelings, fears and uncertainties in a way which I could not be with my โ€œreal lifeโ€ friends and family. There is less risk involved because online friends might be 1000 miles away and we have no prior history. The bonus is the way online friends respond to this honesty: Iโ€™ve been overwhelmed by the concern, compassion and excellent advice which Iโ€™ve received from my online friends.

5. anne marie says:

>smooches and hugs!

6. Breenlantern says:

>Ron: Thanks handsome!WCS: Puppy Uppers are da bomb!Ray: You have some fluids for me?WCS: I hate being on anti-biotics…no cosmos or wine :-(RG: I was thinking of another thing that starts with "c"Adam: Actually this is crochet but I hope to learn to knit soon, too. (VERY sexy blog, by the way.)

7. Adam says:

>you knit? cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. RG says:

>Pity Party with Wine AND Cheese. LOL

>And Ron reminds me: it's ok to have a Pity Party and WINE, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Ray's Cowboy says:

>Hope you get to feeling better. Drink pleanty of fluids.Ray

>You need some Puppy Uppers! And stay away from those Doggy Downers.But seriously… Wait, that was serious. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Ron says:

>I care. Get some rest. And remember, it's alright to have a Pity Party and whine. I do it all the time so it has to be all right because I'm never wrong. ๐Ÿ™‚