Although I am usually one of the stalwarts who show up no matter what, I have decided I have had too much white knuckle driving and 5 am exhausting shoveling marathons lately and I joined in with the 75% and requested tomorrow off just in case. If it is not as bad as they have forecasted, I’ll still come in. I’m not fond of wasting days needlessly.
The snow actually started this morning. It was a slick drive in – I passed two accidents on the way into work – and I’m not looking forward to the slick drive home .
Is it any wonder I have given so much thought lately to my big brother’s offer to let Jeffrey and me live with him if we want to move to Arizona?