>Nada

Sorry I’ve been quiet. It’s been bitter cold here and I’ve been trying to stay in doors, warm and productive. Unfortunately, there’s not much exciting to share: in the past few days, I’ve cleaned house, paid taxes, organized my comic book room/home office, chatted with friends on line, went and looked at RVs (wishful thinking, no real plans to buy) and gay bowled. Work was hell today and the temps aren’t getting better any time soon and we may be in for more so.

Just a dreary drab winter weekend and week. I’ll be back when there’s something worth saying.

6 Responses to >Nada

1. Kyle says:

>Just hang in there Sean. This is a hard time of year to get through.

2. Jay says:

>I am kinda "oog'd" out by this post..but also, I find it kinda cool too. Hmmmm….

>Yes, write as soon as you have something to say. Meantime I'll just have to carry on swooning at your pics of yourself.

4. RG says:

>@Ur-spo: Shut up. At least you can go outside on Phoenix in the winter without your boogers freezing. 🙂

5. Jim says:

>Maybe YOU could film a dance in the shower…! It would make us all happy!

6. Ur-spo says:

>I've been feeling the same way; Jupiter is in Scorpio, I just knows that is the cause of it all.