>Movie talk

Last night we had a few friends over to Chez Breen to watch a couple Rankin-Bass holiday specials and have cocktails, as a final casual fun holiday night with friends before we all headed to family gatherings for the weekend, many of us doing so out of obligation, and not so much out of joy.

However, what started as a simple movie night resulted in a group of us having a lengthy post-movie discussion about deism, the universe and…well, everything, until 1:30 am in the morning. It was a wonderful and amazing discussion and, although I’m tired as hell today, I loved every minute of it.

I love spending time with my friends. They’re brilliant, fascinating, charming and gorgeous and they truly enrich my life.

This entry was posted in Friends. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to >Movie talk

1. Cubby says:

>I need a drink. Will you bring me one please?

2. Kyle says:

>Sean, it's always nice to get a surprise like that. Glad you had such an awesome night.

3. Alan says:

>Just had to google "deism"… I'm pretty clueless about these sorts of topics.

4. Nik_TheGreek says:

>The answer is simple: "42" !

>Pity your discussion wasn't taped. Would love to have had even just an audio record of it, but we know that some of our most richest and most memorable experiences arise out of spontaneity.

6. Ur-spo says:

>what exactly were you all drinking I want to know?

>Its truly a gift to have friendships like what you described, where you can talk and share for hours without it feeling like hours. You're a lucky man!