>Cookie Monster

My friend Tom is coming over after work and we are going to spend the evening trying to turn this:

into a bunch of cookies that we can package and give as gifts. for the holidays I am not a great baker so I’m hoping Tom can give me the help I need to do a decent job. Our plan is to make 6 kinds of cookies, peanut brittle and Rice Krispie treats.

Wish us luck.

Oh, and because I know you’re all just dying to know, this is how far I’ve gotten with my first crochet project. It’s going to be a scarf.

It’s very uneven but I’m learning with this first project so I’ll do better when I start my next project. I’m having fun doing it, and that’s what counts, right?

7 Responses to >Cookie Monster

1. Will says:

>Fun is the great go-with of all of life, and I think you are very good at it.

2. AJohnP says:

>I can't wait to see how the cookies turn out! And I'm tres impressed with your crotcheting….VERY impressive.

3. RG says:

>Pillsbury Cut and Bake cookies. I'm just sayin'….

4. Jadielady says:

>Your crochet is coming along so well!! It looks great! I've been knitting for over 5 years when I decided to learn to crochet, this was my first crochet project.http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadielady/4805588282/Luckily it was a cat bed and they don't care that it looks like Montana 🙂

5. Jim says:

>Send me some cookies!

>Have fun with your baking adventure. Here's the most helpful tip I can give you: measure carefully. In cooking measurements are less important but in baking they're critical.

7. anne marie says:

>if you lived closer, I could help you bake cookies! my fave is shortbread.as for the crochet, the more you do it [like sex] the better you get. your attitude is good also (you are having fun with it).