>Scenes from an Idle Eyes Holiday Party

Just a few pics from our 2010 Holiday Party. I didn’t get as many pics as I planned and I didn’t get a picture of everyone there (Boo!) We had a bout 40 people. Here’s who made it on “film”:
Clyde

Jay
Pinky
Jay, Paul & JZ
Matt (Louie in the background)
Me (Robb and Louies in the background)
Fran
David
Charles, me and Ron
…without the apron this time…

Housemate Josh
Jay & Fran
Kenzie
Peter & Louie
Amy & Rob
Mike, Me (and Patrick)
SNAGGED!

The end (until next year?)

This entry was posted in Friends, holiday. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to >Scenes from an Idle Eyes Holiday Party

1. Kyle says:

>Sean, looks like your party was the place to be. You all look very happy. I'm elated you all had such a wonderful time.

2. cb says:

>Looks like a blast!(and is it wrong for me to say that I want to be in a Rob and Louis sandwich?)

3. Thom says:

>Lots of familiar faces. Looks like fun! (And Jay is really looking dapper in that bow tie!)

4. AJohnP says:

>I ❤ Clyde!! (and Matt…and Louie)Looks like a great group and a delightful party!!

5. Breenlantern says:

>Alan: Thanks. We are very lucky.Other Alan: They really are a great group of guys.Erik: I sent you an e-mail…a home made giftAnn Marie:He loves his Santa shortsMark: It was.Spo: Pinky is the tree. Bow-tie man is Jay. And I agree. I actually told him I knew someone who would find his bowtie as dashing as I did (you!)Jim: Next year I will invite all my out of town friends and just see who's serious about "wishing they were invited" ;-)Raybeard: I swore i would take pics as people walked in, but hosting a party can be very involved and I was too busy greeting, welcoming and taking coats to get the shots. Grrrr.RG: He's already deeply haz'd so all we can do is look :-(Cubby: Given your admission that you are attracted to so-called "ugly men" you might want to keep that person to yourself…lol.

6. Cubby says:

>What a great party and group of friends you have. I may regret admitting this, but you guys have one friend I've been crushing on for the last year and a half since I found your blog. And he's looking hotter than ever 🙂 Merry Xmas boys!

7. RG says:

>I can haz Louie?

>All I can say it's just as well I WASN'T there 'cos I would have made a fool of myself by passing out from being overwhelmed by the presence of so many hairy beauties. And to think that even more yummy bears were there, not snapped. Bet Clyde was made a fuss of and had his tummy tickled, the lucky thing! Hope he realises how many of us would give so much to be have been in his place.

9. Jim says:

>What a fun party!! Wish I had been invited….

10. Ur-spo says:

>Mr. Pinky gets high marks for me. Any fellow sporting a bow tie is a thumbs-up in my book!

>Looks like loads of fun!!

12. anne marie says:

>what a wonderful party! I like jeffrey's santa tap pants!

13. >Please, please, please tell me about that candy-cane wreath behind Jay.

14. >Such a great group of guys – looks like a wonderful time for all! – The other Alan

15. Alan says:

>What a handsome line-up! You and Jeffrey must be a very special to have such a large group of fantastic, supportive friends.