>Ta Daa

We finished decorating Chez Breen today and are now ready for our party next weekend.

We went out last night and saw “Burlesque” with friends. Umm…Stanley Tucci (an actor I’ve always had wet nipples for) is hot on a stick and then some in this flick. I still have an erection. Oh, and everyone else was good, too.
This entry was posted in holiday, men. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to >Ta Daa

>The house looks festive! And Stanley Tucci isn't just hot on a stick, he's deliciousness on a stick. 😉

2. BentonQuest says:

>Looks phenominal! Makes me just want a scotch and hang out in front of the fire!

3. Ur-spo says:

>the place looks splendid !

4. Breenlantern says:

>Cubby: you'd be MORE than welcome to show up at Chez Breen…but you could use the front or side entrance…our chimney flu is sealed (its a gas insert) so you'd get jammed up in there and die and rot and stink up the place. I've lost so many other blogger friends that way, I'd hate to lose you too 😦

5. Cubby says:

>Oh lord, you're a merry Mary! The house looks great. That last pic makes me want to get on the highway this morning. Tell me Sean, do you think I can fit down your chimney?

>Bravo! Love the candy cane walk…

7. Brent says:

>Wow… nice.. I thought I decorated for Christmas, but you win.

8. anne marie says:

>LOVERLY, darling! your house is dressed and ready for the social events of december!

9. RG says:

>How LOVELY! I may just put up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in my little space in the house.