>Meet the Bloggers?

I am thinking about having a Blogger Convergence at Chez Breen for a weekend in August 2011. Would you consider attending?

This entry was posted in Other Bloggers. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to >Meet the Bloggers?

1. Breenlantern says:

>Wow! So many people wanted to be able to choose 2 options…I guess they were willing to meet at my place AND somewhere else *snicker*FYI to Brent and everyone: Chez Breen would gladly host everyone and anyone for a blogger weekend to help defray the cost of a trip if they don't mind sharing the space and bathrooms. We easily have room for 7 people before having to pull out air mattresses…which we would gladly do as well.

2. RG says:

>You should've given the option to vote for two – you know what I mean…heh, heh, heh

3. Brent says:

>I'd love to attend, but I'm not sure I could swing cost and vacation…

4. Thom says:

>I said "yes" to this one, but of course you know I really meant the last answer choice! 😉

5. Breenlantern says:

>Oh, and I am ALWAYS up for meeting other bloggers, so if anyone's ever interested in trying to arrange a meet up, or passing through the area or nearby, let me know.

6. Kyle says:

>Sean, we are close enough. I don't think it would be a problem, as long as it isn't on a conference/travel week for Stan.

7. >I would if I could but alas

8. Cubby says:

>I needed to vote for two of the options in your poll :-(I vote 'yes'. Of course. Greg votes yes too.

>I'll let you know when I win our National Lottery 'cos when it happens I SHALL attend. Meantime, best of luck in your idea; I'd certainly be there in spirit.