TMI Thursday: IN THE MOOD
Another TMI Thursday from Sean at Just a Jeep Guy
IN THE MOOD
1. What puts you in a silly mood?
Alcohol, over-tiredness, good news, emotional highs (if I’m at a really good party with friends having a great time)
2. What puts you in a creative mood?
Other people’s art/craftwork that impresses me, the smell of art supply stores, having unscheduled time to myself, insomnia.
3. What puts you in a competitive mood?
I’m not naturally competitive, per se. I like friendly competition, like bowling on my league or playing games with friends, but my real competitive side comes out at work…I like to shine and rise above the rest.
4. What puts you in a contemplative mood?
Death, Depression, Loss, Illness, Rain, seeing or reading powerful stories
5. If you tend to be a quiet person what puts you in a talkative mood? If you tend to be a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood?
I’m an extrovert who’s secretly an introvert that refuses to give in to it. I am always talkative, especially when no one else is. When I am angry, hurt, scared, ashamed, embarrassed, depressed or sick I get very quiet.
What puts you in ‘the’ mood?
Music with a sexy beat, attractive men flashing flesh, sexual assertiveness, touching and caressing, a little alcohol, spontaneous kisses, flirting, nudity, showers, fireplaces, the feel of another man’s body hair, a killer smile.