Oh My Goggle!

Thanks to my buddy, Erik over at Gambrinous with a Griffonage, I became aware of these super cool steampunk winged goggles and simply had to have a pair, so I ordered them and they came today.

Of course, I don’t rock them anywhere near as much as woofy Erik does, but I’m thrilled to have them none the less.

13 Responses to Oh My Goggle!

1. RG says:

You have to wear those when you and I……;)

Good lord !
    I go away for a week and you go Teutonic !

3. BosGuy Blog says:

You must wear them to a Rocky Horror Picture show… you’ll be the envy of all there.

4. bubbinga says:

I mean Erik. My apologies. Coffee still kicking in.

5. bubbinga says:

…that’s “on Eric,” not “in.” Freudian slip, or just wishful thinking?

6. bubbinga says:

And I’m glad you did! When I saw them in Eric (SQUEEE!!!), I hit the link to buy them and saw “1 pair left”. But then I thought, “Where the heck am I gonna wear them?”

They belong on your fabulous head, and I have no doubt that you’ll soon post pics of Steampunk Puppy Harvey.

Drew (or should that be “Drool,” ’cause I’m jealous?)

7. anne marie in philly says:

holy shit! you MUST wear those whilst we are out and about in 2 weeks!

It’s so YOU! (Hope you keep them on in bed.)

9. I think you rock them fabulously! And I don’t use that word frivolously! Rock on!

10. justajeepguy says:

Of course you don’t rock them like Erik. You rock them your own way which is pretty rocket! Have you put them on Harvey yet?