Popping In

We’ve had a couple house guests this week so my focus has been entertaining them and I’ve only now found the time to post to my blog, and it’s going to be a quickie.

When I took Harvey for a walk Friday morning, I saw two signs that said “Children at Play. Reduced Speed Ahead.” I immediately thought I wanted a similar sign for the corner at Breen Acres:

This morning, we want to breakfast at a local diner after a failed attempt at making Pop-Overs. I got this great pic of me and the gay lover life partner husband:

It’s been a weekend of eating, drinking, and a bit of debauchery.

Also, I had a very…interesting…dream about one of you this weekend that made for a …sticky…situation.

Tonight, we are watching “Desperate Living.”

That is all.

12 Responses to Popping In

1. RG says:

Thanks for having a dream about me! ;)

2. When Pop-Overs fail, do they become Pop Tarts? And what is a Pop-Over anyway?

3. Kelly says:

hmmm… i wanna know about the dream… so i can dream about them too in my sick little mind…hehehe

I think this portrait is one of the best ones you two have. Please save it.

5. Shawn says:

Deparate Living, great film! Have not seen that in years….wonder what I would think of it now? hmmmmmmmmmmm

So what was the deal with the popovers? How did they fail?

7. anne marie in philly says:

I KNOW it wasn’t about me! (tee hee)

8. Buddy Bear says:

Oh, you shameless tease! So you’re not going tell us who was the subject of your dream? My guess is that it was Dr. Spo, wearing nothing but one of his beautiful shirts.